Join us on Sunday, Dec. 13 from noon until 4:00 p.m. for this special COVID-compliant fundraising event featuring a meal prepared by Chef James McKerricher of The Farmer’s Kitchen Food Truck.
- Tickets are $60 for two takeaway meals (menu below)
- Limited to the first 150 orders (for a total of 300 meals)
- Choice of vegetarian (chickpea) or chicken
- The entire menu is gluten-free, and the dessert will have a gluten-free option.
- If folks opt for the vegetarian option, the menu is vegan – with the exception of dessert
- There are no bell peppers in any of the dishes, although there may be a small number of red chili flakes if anyone has a capsicum allergy.
Choose between vegetarian or chicken options (at pick-up) in this contactless, curbside pick-up event where you enjoy this ‘take-away’ meal in the comfort of your own home.
Once you purchase tickets, you will be emailed a link to a menu choice survey, so that we can manage menu choices for proteins.
When buying tickets online, you may also make an additional donation to support LUSH Valley’s programs AND/OR purchase a 5-litre box of our delicious ‘Backyard Blend’ apple juice.
Proceeds from the event will benefit all of LUSH Valley’s programming and operations.
Tickets MUST be purchased in advance.
No walk-up traffic/orders will be permitted.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
Special thanks to the team at Relay Event Rentals for their sponsorship of this event!
Holiday Harvest Menu
Squash Pakoras: Hot and crispy, perfect for eating on the drive home!
Rice Pilaf with Chicken or Chickpeas: Spice infused rice with caramelized onion and tomato, served with your choice of protein
Carrot Salad: Harissa roasted carrots on a bed of crisp winter greens with a tahini dressing
Beet & Lentil Tabouli: A herby lentil salad with braised beets and pomegranate.
Dessert: A sweet treat from Tria Fine Catering
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- PLEASE PRINT YOUR TICKETS AS PROOF OF PURCHASE AND BRING THEM WITH YOU. (Or have a copy of them on your phone.)
- While the meal will be hot and ready to eat, it is intended to be eaten at home. To reduce waste, we will not be supplying cutlery. If you want to have a picnic somewhere, please bring your own eating utensils. (Thank you for your understanding.)
- Please arrive during your designated pick-up time. If you arrive early, wait in your car until it is your time.
- Park in front of Relay Rentals (#2, 1255 McPhee Avenue, Courtenay) or on the street.
- Have ONE PERSON from your household walk around to the back where the Farmer’s Kitchen Food Truck will be parked.
COVID Safety measures in place:
- Even though we will be outside, please wear a mask when you walk up to pick-up your order.
- Follow directional signs.
- Maintain 6-feet (2-metres) social distancing from other attendees.
- Follow the directional arrows.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID or are not feeling well, please send someone else to pick-up your order.
QUESTIONS? Call 250-331-0152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.