Click here to register through our online volunteer database and let us know what you may be interested in helping with. We regularly send out emails to our volunteers when new opportunities arise.
Volunteer opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Food Share: Our Hot Meal and Good Food Box Programs utilize volunteers to help as delivery drivers, chef’s assistants, call centre support and warehouse support.
- Board of Directors: If interested, please email us.
- Fruit Tree & Farm Gleaning: These two programs will become more active as the growing season progresses, with the majority of the harvesting activity typically being from mid-July through early October.
- Healthy Foods Programs: Kitchen assistant volunteer positions will be needed in the fall when Young Cooks programs resume.
- Share the Harvest Community Garden: Opportunities are available in our Seniors Gardening Group as well as our Share the Harvest Community Garden and Vanier Educational Garden.
LUSH Valley Food Action Society is an equal opportunity organization and, whether paid or volunteer positions, we believe in diversity, employment equity and social justice.