WORKSHOPS & SPECIAL EVENTS
LUSH Valley hosts many healthy foods and gardening programs, workshops, classes, potlucks and events throughout the year. Pre-registration is required for all of our workshops and classes.
With the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are taking our workshops online.
Follow us on social media for updates.
To register, click on the event name for more information, times, etc.
All programs will be ‘pay what you can, if you can.’
Register online for our workshops. Events are also featured on Facebook page. Follow us on Facebook for updates and to view all of our events. Sign up for our quarterly e-Newsletter and our monthly Healthy Foods Program e-Bulletin.
- Tues., May 12: Sourdough Bread-making with Chef Jill Lamberts
- Thurs., May 14 – Gardening for Pollinators
- Thurs., May 21 – Mushroom Cultivation with Do De Valle Garcia
- Tues., May 26 – Learn to Make Bone Broth with Chef Jill Lamberts
- Thurs., May 28 – Pest Management Webinar with Arzeena Hamir
- Thurs., May 28 – Young Cooks – Asian-inspired theme
- Thurs., June 4: Compost Clinic with Jo Tobias
- Thurs., JUne 4: Young Cooks – Wrap things up! (Asian cooking)
- Tues., June 9 – Kimchi & Fermented Salsa with Chef Jill Lamberts
- Wed., June 10 – Moms’ & Dads’ Night IN – Little Chefs Learn to to cook with your kids!
- Tuesday, June 23 – Kombucha & Ginger Beer with Chef Jill Lamberts
FRESH NEWS BLOG
Food Share Call for Volunteers LUSH Valley is in need of volunteers to support our new Food Share program. Opportunities are available to support our Good Food Box hamper assembly and delivery, admin and call centre, as well as a Chef's Assistant for our Hot Meal...
LUSH Valley is seeking community-minded, energetic individuals with a passion for local food systems to join our team this summer. * This position is available based on the confirmation of funding though Service Canada, Canada Summer Jobs.ABOUT US: LUSH Valley Food...
LUSH Valley is seeking community-minded, energetic individuals with a passion for local food systems to join our team this summer. NOTE: This position is available based on the confirmation of funding though Service Canada, Canada Summer Jobs. Candidates should have...