Community Collaboration in Action
Members are approved based on a Terms of Reference which includes local government representatives and experts across the local food system.
*Please note the role of CVFood Policy Council Members and LUSH Valley Board Directors are separate. For a listing of LUSH Board Directors please visit Our Team.
- Andrea Cupelli, Community Member and Coalition to End Homelessness
- Arzeena Hamir, CVRD and Farmer
- James McKerricher, LUSH Valley Food Access Manager and Butchers Block Distribution
- Jenn Meilleur, LUSH Valley Board Member and Farm 2 School BC
- Kimberly Toonders, Registered Dietician, Island Health
- Lynnette Hornung, Community Member and Greenways Trust
- Mike Obal, Mid-Island Farmers Institute
- Sandra Viney, Owner Atlas Café
- Sheila McDonnell, School Trustee SD 71
- Stephanie McGowan, Town of Comox
- Vickey Brown, Village of Cumberland
- Wendy Morin, City of Courtenay